The 200 hours yoga ttc in Rishikesh, India at our school with RYT - 200 (registered yoga teacher) with yogic food and accommodation is the best course for those who has done the beginner's course or basic practices. More than this, the course can be only started when you are enthusiastic about becoming a yoga teacher full with the techniques of meditation and yoga. The major question, if the great Indian sages learned Yoga and Meditation after the tenacity of several years along with very rigorous work (Karma) so how can we learn it in just 24 days or 200 hours? The simple answer, you can not learn it but you can learn how to learn it. Simply means, you will learn the techniques and the way to learn to live yogic life. During the teacher training course you will be feeling an inartificial environment that helps you to connect the nature and inspire you from inside. The course will give you opportunities to feel the Indian culture, nature and tradition with experienced and amicable Yoga Teacher. Come and join our life changing program that includes yoga and traditional Indian meditation sessions without editing it and give a break to your heady life.
Yoga Teacher Training Course in 200 hours - 4 weeks
200 hours yoga teacher's training in India - Rishikesh at your selected yoga school (gurukul) Pyramid Yogshala, will be your hyperphysical and genuine experience. Feeling the nature beauty of mother Ganges, you will learn Indian traditional yoga and meditation stride techniques that become you an RYT in 200 hours yoga.
- Daily yoga postures classes
- Daily invigorating meditation sessions
- Daily pranayama and mantra chanting sessions
- Yoga Alliance RYT 200 certification
- Daily healthy sattvic meals
- 27 night's accommodation
- Sunday excursions
Pyramid Yogshala has been proudly chosen considering that nature will nourish your body and mind during the yoga teacher training course. The school is also accommodation for students that you can slenderize easily into the course. The accommodation has mountain view and nature view where you can do your self-study deeply.
- Bed sheets, blankets and pillows
- Clean and hygienic Western-style rooms with attached bath
- 24 Hours water supply
- 24 Hours filtered drinking water
- Hot water
- Wi-Fi access at the peak speed
Pyramid Yogshala: Transforming Life Teacher Training Program in India
As everyone knows, yoga can not be learned in just 24 days even after doing 10 hours practices daily. So, what is the goal of teacher training program? Simply, you come as the student and become a teacher when you go. It looks like an advertise on social media eg. "Learn Speaking English in Just 10 Days".
Actually, Pyramid Yogshala school provides 200 hours yoga ttc in Rishikesh (24 days or 7-8 hours daily) which includes the complete yogic schedule and yogic syllabus that changes you from inside and inspire you to practice more.
Yes! This really makes sense that you will learn the yoga and meditation techniques living complete yogic life while teacher training course in Rishikesh India rather than you will become a successful yoga teacher.
Introduction to yoga
- Origin of yoga
- What is yoga?
- Practice guidelines
- Etiquettes of a yoga class
Shatkarma (yogic cleansing)
- Jal neti (nasal cleansing with water)
- Sutra neti (nasal cleansing with water)
- Shankprakshanlana (cleansing of the git)
- Nauli (abdominal breathing)
- Trataka (concentrated gazing)
- Ganesh mantra
- Gayatri mantra
- Shanti mantra
- Guru mantra
- Aum mantra
- Kapala-bhati (frontal brain cleansing
- Nadi-sodhanam (psychic network purification)
- Bhastrika (bellows breath)
- Ujjayi (the psychic breath)
- Sheetatli (cooling breath)
- Sheetkari (hissing breath)
- Bhramari (humming bee breath)
- Surya-bheda (vitality stimulating breath)
- Bhairava mudra
- Chin mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Jnan mudra
- Vishnu mudra
- Jalandhar bandha (chin lock)
- Maha bandha
- Mula bandha (root lock)
- Uddiyana bandha (abdominal lock)
- Meditative postures: Sukhasana, sidhasana, padamasana, vajrasana
- Dynamic postures: Pawanmuktasana series, marjariasana, vyaghrasana, surya namaskar, chandra namaskar
- Standing postures: Tadasana, utkatasana, trikonasana, parshwakonasana, veerbhadrasana
- Balancing postures: Vrikshasana, bakdhyanasana, natrajasana, mayurasana
- Inverted postures: Sirsasana, pinchamayurasana, halasana, sarvangasana
- Twisting postures: Merubakrasana, ardha matsyendrasana
- Back-bend postures: Shalabhasana, dhanurasana, ushtrasana, kandhrasana, chakrasana, rajkapotasana
- Forward-bend postures: Janusirasana, paschimotanasana, padprasar paschimotanasana
- Relaxation postures: Balasana, makarasana, savasana
You will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas. The class will cover digestives system, skeletal system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, anatomical names of the body, planes of the body, major joints of the body, anatomical terms of movements, yoga asana alignment based on applied anatomy.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts, and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research, and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle.
- Patanjali's eight limbs of yoga
- Hatha yoga pradipika
- Bhagwat Gita philosophy
- Yoga sutras of Patanjali
- Panch koshas
- Mudras and chakras
- Techniques of teaching yoga
- Adjustment and alignment techniques
- Basic class plans
- Student and teacher guidelines
There will be weekly excursions with Pyramid Yogshala that includes activities such as river rafting, temple treks, trekking, Ganga Aarti, river meditation, heritage visits to Beatle ashram, trips to beautiful waterfalls, and beach outings.